WORLDWIDE TRANSPORTATION & RELOCATION PROTECTION - ONE TIME FEE $500
Often times the passing of a loved one occurs while away from home. Families are left with the added burden of what to do now and incur unforeseen expense? Provide you and your family peace of mind by planning for the unthinkable.
Dogwood Travel Assurance protects from the expenses of bringing a loved one home if death occurs more than 100 miles from their legal residence. Included in the one-time $500 fee:
- Contacting a licensed funeral home or mortuary near the place of passing.
- Transporting the deceased from the place of death to the area funeral home.
- Preparation of the deceased for transport.
- Securing all documentation for transportation including one death certificate.
- Arranging and payment of ALL airline expenses.
- Coverage includes travel anywhere in the world.
Without the Travel Assurance Plan, these costs can range from $1,500 - $15,000!!
PROTECT YOUR FAMILY TODAY
410-604-3862 OR Get In Touch Online
All services MUST be arranged by Dogwood Travel Protection. NO claims for reimbursement will be accepted. Enrollment in the Dogwood Travel Assurance Plan is not valid until payment has been received by the Travel Plan Administrative Center and an enrollment number has been issued to the purchaser.